I don't really know what I'm looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an interview yesterday for a job I should be so excited about and they called me and left msg to tell me to call back so they can tell me when to start. I can't even bring myself to call back. I....don't know how to say what's going through my mind right now. If I had a way to do it in front of me, I think I would. It would be a stupid time to do it as someone will be home in a couple of hrs. And this is not a someone I can talk to. I feel like i don't care if one day I'm happy again, even if it's tomorrow..I don't want to wait and find out. I don't know what to do with myself..

are you getting treatment?

if you are feeling suicidal, the main thing is getting better. maybe get some meds if you are not getting them now

can you postpone when you start the new job?

for me, thinking about how I could help other people is often a good motivator to get better. the better off I am, the better I can help others. if you are suicidal, it's proper for you to think about how you can help yourself. if helping yourself no longer motivates you, thinking about how your getting better will help others could motivate you

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I had an interview yesterday for a job I should be so excited about and they called me and left msg to tell me to call back so they can tell me when to start. I can't even bring myself to call back. I....don't know how to say what's going through my mind right now. If I had a way to do it in front of me, I think I would. It would be a stupid time to do it as someone will be home in a couple of hrs. And this is not a someone I can talk to. I feel like i don't care if one day I'm happy again, even if it's tomorrow..I don't want to wait and find out. I don't know what to do with myself..
Hi and welcome to the forum :smile:
Congratulations on getting the job you were so excited about! Call them back hun, you might regret it if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00