I don't really know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lethario, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethario

Lethario New Member

My boyfriend and I, a gay couple, have been together for 2 years. We would like to eventually marry in the future, years from now, when we're both settled and have the ability, too. He's planning on joining the air force, though. I don't know how to feel. I'm glad he's following his dream, but...

I feel depressed again. I feel worthless again. I used to cut and I feel like doing that again. It's the only thing I can control. I'm trying to enjoy my time with him, but all I keep thinking of is him leaving or us ending in tragedy because of the terms in the military.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

The only advice I have is to treasure every moment you have with him now (which I know really isn't advice). I wish there was something else I could say that would help, but I can totally understand why you're feeling so bad. Have you talked to him about it?
  3. Lethario

Lethario New Member

yea i have

now i'm feeling better about it

it's like it goes on and off. i'm either totally fine with it - or the next day so sad i don't know what to do with myself and i'm crying all over...

and we talk about it but what is there to say
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.