I don't really see a sense in living anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robin

Don't kid yourself. I had someone who has worked with pedophiles and especially their victims check your post before I did, am struggling not to check it now because if I do am going to have to do something about it. Her toenails curled within 2 mins, and they take some curling I can tell you :P

There are plenty of counters to any argument you make, thing is, you just ain't going to get them, it'll be a case of,

I just want a normal loving meaningful relationship with another human being who just happens to be younger than I am.
A 16 yr old dating a 13 yr old isn't a sign that they're a pedophile is it?

We are potentially willing to give you a chance, even on a site with abuse victims but it just seems like you are far too gone. Someone mentioned you don't want professional help because of needles up the bum or something stupid like that, why would they want to stick a needle up your arse?

I haven't banned your original account because if I get involved I really didn't feel like I had the energy to do everything that is required to follow up such a ban.

Get help, unless you are how you are because you are abused am not sure they can help but it will decrease the chances of you harming a child.

There's plenty of folks here, who heard the same arguments when they were getting abused, you think you are the only one with such high noble ideas? The kids grow up wishing they die every night before they wake up the next day, and they keep thinking that until the day they actually die.

I don't care what you believe, I care about what I hear, every child that goes through this endures a living hell for as long as they live, they don't like it at all, they certainly don't need it and they don't need you, you can be controlled, professionally, not saying medically, there's no treatment for living in hell every day.

Am pretty certain roughly which direction you are going to head in with regards to an answer to this, you are by far, not the only pedophile I have come across, and if you actually escape detection and hurt a child it'll just be another hell on earth, they never recover, they always suffer, if they are lucky they might learn to live with it, don't think I'm wrong, don't justify a way that allows you to keep your "sexual orientation" see a professional and make sure you don't add another hell on earth.

shades

Staff Alumni
I'm assuming your view of pedophilia has been shaped exclusively by sensationalized media shows. Further, your claim that pedophiles 'manipulate their prey and society at large with sophism' makes no sense whatsoever.

Until you can explain to me how giving somebody an orgasm is harmful -- aside from any reason that stems from societal condemnation -- then (again) I will utterly refuse to believe in a premise that's based purely on ignorance, superstition, hearsay, and public hysteria.

I've listed numerous reasons for my argument and you've yet to even attempt to counter one of them.
My views are shaped by reading several books on the issue, discussions with psychologists, therapists, sociologists, et. al., and documentaries (not sensationalized media) which delve in-depth into the this abnormal, disturbing, destructive, dangerous and deadly behavior!

For you to simply slough it off as as ignorance and hysteria, then include a pitiful statement about "giving somebody and orgasm" is beyond my comprehension.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to discuss at length or include the thousands of links of links available on a subject which you obviously do not understand. Your "reasons" and "arguments" are fallacious at best and ignorant, self-absorbed,meaningless opinions at worst. The latter is the more likely and is the reason why I will not engage in a protracted discussion on the matter with you.

Do some research as I have...on your own! Then look up sophism and tell me why it makes no sense as it pertains to the OP and his pitiful attempts to rationalize his behavior.

fooror

Let's not forget that this person has not actually admitted to doing anything or having acted on any impulses.

There seems to be an awful lot of vitriol and accusatory discussion going on here when the OP had not actually done anything wrong.

EK1981

Banned Member
Don't kid yourself. I had someone who has worked with pedophiles and especially their victims check your post before I did, am struggling not to check it now because if I do am going to have to do something about it. Her toenails curled within 2 mins, and they take some curling I can tell you :P
I'm not kidding myself. And what in particular made this woman's toenails curl?

There are plenty of counters to any argument you make, thing is, you just ain't going to get them, it'll be a case of,
In other words, you have no counter arguments. You're just going to rely on superstitions that say how evil sex is when it comes to children.

I just want a normal loving meaningful relationship with another human being who just happens to be younger than I am.
A 16 yr old dating a 13 yr old isn't a sign that they're a pedophile is it?
Huh? What does this have to do with anything?

We are potentially willing to give you a chance, even on a site with abuse victims but it just seems like you are far too gone. Someone mentioned you don't want professional help because of needles up the bum or something stupid like that, why would they want to stick a needle up your arse?
I never said anything about sticking needles up my ass.

I haven't banned your original account because if I get involved I really didn't feel like I had the energy to do everything that is required to follow up such a ban.
I only have one account - this one. I fail to see why I should be banned simply for saying that there is nothing wrong with safe and pleasurable sex, and that maybe we need to look at this issue more objectively instead of writing it off as sick and evil and immoral and disgusting. If you look throughout modern history you'll see the same reaction to homosexuality.

I also think it's dangerous to tell someone who's suicidal (Shane) how sick, evil, and disgusting he is for doing nothing more than harboring a sexual attraction toward minors. Who are you to make such claims?

But if you want to ban it go right ahead. I won't lose any sleep.

Get help, unless you are how you are because you are abused am not sure they can help but it will decrease the chances of you harming a child.
I have no desire whatsoever to have sex with a child. Just like I have no desire whatsoever to have sex with another man. But personal sexual tastes for women do not inhibit me from calling you and others out on your unfounded, irrational, and hysterical beliefs.

There's plenty of folks here, who heard the same arguments when they were getting abused, you think you are the only one with such high noble ideas? The kids grow up wishing they die every night before they wake up the next day, and they keep thinking that until the day they actually die.

I don't care what you believe, I care about what I hear, every child that goes through this endures a living hell for as long as they live, they don't like it at all, they certainly don't need it and they don't need you, you can be controlled, professionally, not saying medically, there's no treatment for living in hell every day.
Once again - there is NO QUESTION that there is a very real possibility for harm ('hell' as you put it) for anyone who has engaged in any kind of sexual activity with an adult as a child.

The question I am raising here is what is the source of this harm. Does it come from the actual safe sex? Or does it come from social attitudes / condemnation toward the sex? Common sense should provide you with the answer in spite of social norms which are likely preventing you from viewing this objectively.

If there was legitimate abuse / force involved, that is one thing. And the people who've been through it have my utmost sympathy. However it seems the word "abuse" may be the most abused word in the English language today. All these highly sensationalized stories about pedophile daycare centers, satanic pedophile rituals, pedophile priests and international pedophile rings never made a lot of sense especially when the so-called victims recounted how they returned time and time again for repeated "abuse". Of course the element of money in all this obviously plays an important role which could explain the enormous scale of the alleged problem as defined by the newly evolved cottage industry that makes its money from child abuse. One in four girls and one in seven boys paints a pretty bleak picture until you realize that the far greater majority in these statistics aren't real victims at all, but people like me who enjoyed the sex and wanted to go back for more.

Here's a hypothetical:

A 13-year-old boy is pleasured by an adult. He enjoys the experience. However, he later 'learns' that adults and children interacting sexually is society's ultimate taboo. He's constantly reminded how sick and evil and immoral such behavior is and because of this, he begins to get overrun with intense guilt and confusion. It ruins his life.

Now I ask you - if sex were viewed as good and healthy and normal and beneficial when it comes to children, would it ruin his life? Of course not. Yet because of how society perceives sex, many children gone on to experience 'hell on earth.' It has caused incalculable damage.

It's the same exact same thing that homosexuals used to go through. They used to feel hell on earth too. It was the same feelings of guilt and shame and embarrassment. And I suggest to you that the onus we place on sex is causing this problem; not the actual sex. Safe sex is fundamentally harmless, and it's about time we evolve from myths and religious folklore that view it as some 'dirty little secret' that's reserved for adults only. It's time that we stop preserving ignorance and superstition.

It's unhealthy and repressive attitudes toward sex that cause the problem. Not the actual sex.

Last edited by a moderator:

EK1981

Banned Member
My views are shaped by reading several books on the issue, discussions with psychologists, therapists, sociologists, et. al., and documentaries (not sensationalized media) which delve in-depth into the this abnormal, disturbing, destructive, dangerous and deadly behavior!
I see. Just like 25 years ago regarding homosexuality, right? The exact same things were being said.

For you to simply slough it off as as ignorance and hysteria, then include a pitiful statement about "giving somebody and orgasm" is beyond my comprehension.
I am completely sloughing it off as ignorance and hysteria. I cannot stress that enough. Give me one reason to believe otherwise besides "I've done all this research - blah blah blah."

I have neither the time nor the inclination to discuss at length or include the thousands of links of links available on a subject which you obviously do not understand. Your "reasons" and "arguments" are fallacious at best and ignorant, self-absorbed,meaningless opinions at worst. The latter is the more likely and is the reason why I will not engage in a protracted discussion on the matter with you.

Do some research as I have...on your own! Then look up sophism and tell me why it makes no sense as it pertains to the OP and his pitiful attempts to rationalize his behavior.

I'm not asking for much time at all. In fact, I have just ONE question for you. However it may task your intellectual abilities just a bit since you appear to have gotten bogged down in some perceived need to parrot what you see as the voice of the good and moral society ...

Here’s the question: Excluding societal condemnation and the effects directly arising from that condemnation, name one specific harm inflicted upon a child who engages in safe sex and pleasurable sex with someone older. In other words, how is it harmful for a child to experience sexual pleasure with an adult? Please distinguish between potential effects upon the child’s view of current social concepts of morality and actual harm to the child.

Submit a rational and logical explanation of even a single tangible harm and I will join you in your condemnation of children engaging in any kind of sex with adults. But until someone, somewhere can put forth any real evidence; I must refuse to accept a premise based exclusively upon hearsay, ignorance and public hysteria.

I'll await your reply. And no no no, I don't want a thousand word essay in response or more about how I 'dont understand' or any other pointless drivel that ignores the question. I just want you to list one single tangible harm that comes as a result of safe sexual pleasure. It should take you about 15 seconds. That is all :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Robin

Have never read so much drivel. Just because societies rules and values are always in a constant state of flux, the physiological response can take tens of thousands of years to adapt, am not going into the effects of mass near extinction on evolution.

Pump out as many reasons as you want, I have talked to those abused, befriended them and hugged them on some occasions. Until it serves a biological purpose for children to have sexual contact with adults our children will never evolve the need for it.

Put simpler, not only do they not want, are not interested in sexual contact the actual threat of it actually terrifies most of them.

I'm not talking intellectually, I'm talking stone cold fact, they don't like it, they don't need it, they don't want it and anyone I know who has been abused by those with similar intellectual ideals such as yours live in hell on earth, and when they sleep they dream in hell.

Am getting pretty pissed off right now, if I see even 1 more post promoting or justifying pedophiles am going to sod unwind time and find out what's going on.

Sure, pedophiles may be ill and need treatment but I'm not aware of any pedophiles who were not abused who were ever cured of the condition and the ones that have been abused need professional help.

Bottom line, if you want to talk about how great pedophiles are, go somewhere they don't mind that sort of talk, the net is a big place, you can find almost anything, all you are going to get is flamed here for such views? and why? cause everytime a victim see's someone like you post how it's ok, they don't see you or your reasons, they see their abuser, laughing at the hell they must exist in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00