I don't really want to do this any more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

words to fill a space
  2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

whats up?
  3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

it's hard to explain. i just needed to get it out there.
  4. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I don't know what you mean by that. Be good if you could explain.
  6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I want to die that's all I can say. All I do it annoy or piss off people in the end.
  7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

it can be hard to describe things into words when you're feeling like this, but i hear you. is there someone upsetting you? i'm on msn if you want to talk to me, but i appreciate you might not want that.

who have you pissed off?
  8. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I can't describe it at all and no one seems to understand that. Sometimes when I'm by myself and thinking I can think of things to say but I forget everything soon afterwards. Sometimes I type long posts out and delete them because they aren't really saying much. And people get angry with me because of this. They tell me to open up more to them, I've had it with therapists as well as other people. Or they take it personally. I don't know how I'm supposed to get over this if I can't really talk. I don't really like talking about things like this, it makes me hate myself, that's probably an issue as well.
  9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Please dont give up we are here for you and will be so. Please pray and I am praying for you too. Have you tried all forms of therapy? Try everything and reach out to as many people as you can. We will help too. You will get past this. Hoep is here for you. STAY!!!!
  10. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Thank you.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Hope you're alright hun, we care about you,

I can definitely relate to this, take your time opening up, go at your own pace.. :hug:
  12. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Thank you :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.