I don't see a point to living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
There's nothing here for me, so why should I continue to stay alive? All I feel is pain, I can't cope with that anymore, I can't cope with anything. If my life is pointless, then why should I keep going?

Hi. I can't tell you that there is hope. Or anything like that bc i dont see it either. But i can tell you that there will be hope. Fight for your freedom! xoxo :hugtackles:

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I will try my best to keep on, but it's just really hard now :( Most days I don't see a point to even trying. I hope it won't always be this way.

AAA3330

I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do. I feel that there is nothing left for me in life either. I wish that it wasn't the case, but I have no control over what my mind is doing to me.

GreySilence

With suicide, there's only loss to be had, and nothing to gain. You might think "it will stop the pain", but pain isn't a complete negative in itself. Painful memories can actually make it feel better when good things happen to you, because of the contrast. If someone's never known any pain, they won't enjoy something as much as someone who's been through it all.

With death, you're also giving up on all chances of happiness, you're giving up on everyone who loves or even likes you at all, and you'll potentially cease to exist entirely. There's no guarantee that there's an afterlife, it might just be a whole lot of nothing, and that would suck. You've only got one shot at life, so live it out and experience it! Try some new things, you might even find something that gives you great joy- a hobby or even a person, or something.

You can get through this! best of luck.

I feel the same every day. That I am so fed up of pain, I have no motivation, I don't feel a part of things. I just feel secluded even when it looks like I am taking part. I am so tired. The two things that stop me is the fact of wanting to be in a relationship with an amazing other half. The last is my parents - I know it would kill them. So I feel trapped here, with a waging battle in my head of do I or don't I. Although what's peeking my interest is what's left after this life?

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Have you tried changing your hobbies?or the people around you? This usually helps a lot.
The people that are bad for me, I have no choice to be around them. The ones I want to be there always leave, so it's just hard to deal with. As far as hobbies, there's not much I like to do anymore, and it is hard to focus on one thing for too long.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do. I feel that there is nothing left for me in life either. I wish that it wasn't the case, but I have no control over what my mind is doing to me.
:hug: Sorry to hear that. I feel that way most days too. I hope things will get a bit easier for you.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
With suicide, there's only loss to be had, and nothing to gain. You might think "it will stop the pain", but pain isn't a complete negative in itself. Painful memories can actually make it feel better when good things happen to you, because of the contrast. If someone's never known any pain, they won't enjoy something as much as someone who's been through it all.

With death, you're also giving up on all chances of happiness, you're giving up on everyone who loves or even likes you at all, and you'll potentially cease to exist entirely. There's no guarantee that there's an afterlife, it might just be a whole lot of nothing, and that would suck. You've only got one shot at life, so live it out and experience it! Try some new things, you might even find something that gives you great joy- a hobby or even a person, or something.

You can get through this! best of luck.
It's hard to see anything good happening because nothing ever has. I don't think I have ever been happy. Barely anyone likes me and I doubt anyone would ever love me. It is just hard to see anything but this pain.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I feel the same every day. That I am so fed up of pain, I have no motivation, I don't feel a part of things. I just feel secluded even when it looks like I am taking part. I am so tired. The two things that stop me is the fact of wanting to be in a relationship with an amazing other half. The last is my parents - I know it would kill them. So I feel trapped here, with a waging battle in my head of do I or don't I. Although what's peeking my interest is what's left after this life?
I know how you feel, and I think you should keep going. I know it's hard, but you may have all you want one day. Just take it one day at a time, don't give up :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
You know I am always here if you need a friendly listening ear :hugs:
Thank you :) I usually don't reach out much, everyone has their own things to deal with and I don't want to burden them more.

Sorry for so many replies, I just wanted to address each reply individually and explain things better.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you :) I usually don't reach out much, everyone has their own things to deal with and I don't want to burden them more.

Sorry for so many replies, I just wanted to address each reply individually and explain things better.
You're right, we do all have our own issues but sometimes being there for others helps us, so the offer stands :pinkheart: :hugs: I understand you don't reach out much and that is totally fine hun :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
You're right, we do all have our own issues but sometimes being there for others helps us, so the offer stands :pinkheart: :hugs: I understand you don't reach out much and that is totally fine hun :)
Thanks again :) I just feel like I would help rather than be helped most of the time. I don't feel that my issues are as important as others. And I don't want to bring anyone down with my moods. But I will talk if I start to feel really bad again.

I know how you feel, and I think you should keep going. I know it's hard, but you may have all you want one day. Just take it one day at a time, don't give up :)

I feel guilty for it - never told anyone what I have just said. I hope you find peace and take it one day at a time too. Sounds like a good site/community where we can support each other. It's nice to have people who know what you are going through rather than someone staring down at you. :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I feel guilty for it - never told anyone what I have just said. I hope you find peace and take it one day at a time too. Sounds like a good site/community where we can support each other. It's nice to have people who know what you are going through rather than someone staring down at you. :)
You don't need to feel guilty for talking about your feelings. That is what the site is for :) It really is a good place, and I hope that being here will be helpful to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00