i dont see how i can get through this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxJJxXx, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxJJxXx

xXxJJxXx Active Member

ive been in hysterics for the last 2 hrs i just cant stop crying. im so stressed out and i feel so down but i dont know why. i cant stop thinking about killing myself, im so desperate. i cant cope with the stress that im under at school and i dont know what its like to be happy anymore. i really dont know what to do please help me i need help but i cant ask anyone for it, noone understands. i dont want to leave people behind, i dont want them to suffer but i dont think i can make it through this. please help me. please.

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Sorry this is a late reply I've just seen your post.

Please hang in there, you can talk to people here they WILL understand!

What is it that's getting to you, do you think you could explain a bit? If you want you can PM me and just say whatever.

At least just post to say you're still there.

Tam :console:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Maybe we can figure out a way to alleviate some of the extra stress. You mention stress from school. Is it being harrassed, pressure from grades or to succeed, social situations? Is there a counselor at your school? If so, talk to them about feeling overwhelmed. Maybe the circumstances are such that an intervention of sorts can be done until you get back on your feet. Don't give up. We will search the options together and do our best to help things change for the positive. :hug:

4. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

It's kind of hard to comment when we don't know the exact stress you're reacting from. If you come back on and can do a little deep breathing to calm yourself, we can perhaps offer some guidance. Are you alone? You could be having a breakdown because they sound like mine. Perhaps going to the ER or doctor, they could give you something so you can be calm. I take like .25 pill of Xanax when I get overwhelmed. Sometimes just holding the pill bottle is enough to calm me down. Once you get calm you can organize your thoughts.

Come back on and let us know how you are. We do understand.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jess,

Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you've reached out and posted already :hug:
    How long have you been feelig stressed/depressed? Is there a counsellor/ teacher at your school you could tell this to? Please talk to someone, it will help!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Maybe you work load could be decreased or you can get tutoring supplied to you maybe more time to get assignments done. etc a quiet room to work in
    There are many ways to decrease your stress please go to school councillor and let them know you are struggling and give them these ideas please reach out for help Call crisis don't do this on your own ask parents or friends for help okay. im glad you came here please keep reaching out

7. warwithlife16

warwithlife16 Active Member

man im hurting just like you. PLEASE be strong, hold on man you are NOT ALONE YOU ARENT ALONE. im suffering too man lets be strong, we're in this together. Keep posting or chatting here that way you have ppl to talk to.

8. xXxJJxXx

xXxJJxXx Active Member

thanks guys for your replies you stopped me doing something very stupid. im very grateful :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.