I don't see myself living past the new year.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LilBoPeep, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilBoPeep

LilBoPeep Member

I'm slowly but swiftly sinking further into the darkness and I'm just going to accept it. I honestly don't see myself living past the new year. I'm trying so hard to make it but I just can't do this anymore. The pain is too much. I want it to go away. I've honestly lost any hope that I did have.
  2. FollowingAutumn

FollowingAutumn New Member

Is there any person or event that you think might have caused these thoughts? If so, you should just rant everything out here. Write as much as you need to, I'll be here to read it. Even if I'm not sure how to respond, I promise I'll read everything you write here.
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i can kind of see where you're coming from.

where i'm at is, it's now december 2013 and i'm looking back over the year thinking.... wow, it's gone so quick! looking back on it and i'm thinking, wow..... while everyone else celebrates their successes over the last year, what have i done?. sat here, spent the year watching movies, posting on forums and getting ignored by everyone around me.... and i'm thinking..... wo, is that's my 2013, do i really want to go on?. what reason do i have to even bother living beyond 2014?

no goals and no motivation, and that's just the start..... many people would say, well, have you thought about the people that love you. my response is always um......like, uh, who?

when family shut me out and my only friends are on here, that's kind of taken away from me too

and don't get me started on meds and therapy.... they've done more bad than good- and i'm tired of trying

i'm just tired of life in general..... if i knew where i was going, or what i wanted from life, maybe things would be easier

the only thing i'm looking forward to about 2014 is perhaps getting to another posting milestone on the forums

sad isn't it..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.