I don't see why I bother talking to people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Mar 30, 2012.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I don't see why I bother talking to people, I always get snapped at no matter what I say. Or told to expect it. Expect your mom to do this, to do that...I'm tired of people telling me what to do, what to feel and that if abuse happens to me it's my fault. It's my fault for having hope and believing in good...I'm never allowed to fucking vent to anyone...It's not like I do it ALL the time...

just really pissed off...
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling this way, but glad you were able to vent here...I also hate when people have a pat answer for what I have to say...makes me wonder why I bother to open my mouth...depending upon your age, would determine what I have to say about people suggesting what should be done...if they are compassionate and wise, it is never a problem...hope you feel better
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That happens to me a lot too, and it sucks. That's why I don't open up to many people...but I can talk pretty freely on here. At least you can vent on here so hopefully that will help a bit. Hope things get better for you soon.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is not your fault hun you keep venting and you can get bad all you want here noone will be upset hugs
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Abuse is NEVER the fault of the victim hun...... and this is a gr8 place to vent and let off steam :)