I dont think any one can convince me otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darken

Im going to end my life, and I dont think any one can convince me otherwise.

I need to know the answers now.

Theres only two possibilitys: I end my miserable, lonely and pointless life and die and rot in the ground or I end my miserable, lonely and pointless life and there is something to experience after.

Im not scared.

R

Robin

While we breathe we hold onto the possibility of change and change, when you are so miserable, can often be a good thing, when that will happen is largely dependent on luck and how you steer your life. I guess I see it as like learning to drive a car, when you first start you have a tendency to oversteer and understeer and the general lack of control has you feeling frustrated that you are having so many problems improving. In life, sometimes whenb we get ill, we tend to do the same, we don't take affirmative action when we need and sometimes when we do or are forced to we take too drastic an action. Life like anything else is a balance and is something that not only has to be learned but practiced too.

Theres only two possibilitys: I end my miserable, lonely and pointless life and die and rot in the ground or I end my miserable, lonely and pointless life and there is something to experience after.

Im not scared.
Get a friend. Or a bird. Have fun in life. This might be the only chance you have. Your öife is a gift, and you shouldn't waste it!

Im not scared.
Z, i'm not even going to attempt to convince you , i have no authority nor wisdom, so you're safe with me ! I have been reading for a while now about the after life and i used to be a total non believer in anything to thinking there might be a better life after this one.I am stuck in the way that i haven't got the strengh to stay alive neither do i have the strengh to end it.
LUV,LOLA.

You are obviously not afraid to take control of your life, your destiny.

You have that much strength. So maybe, take it one step further.. Take
control. But this time, for good. You make your own luck in this world.
If your here right now, typing these messages i believe for are capable of
making a difference.

Maybe start by making a list some of the issues that have made you feel this way?

No one on this forum can tell you what to do.
But many have been there, many can help :] x

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00