I don't think anyone would miss me

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Tiredandsick25, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No family or friends. I spend my days isolated and in pain from chronic illness. I have no idea why I have continued on for so long.

No after effects for me. I honestly wish I had family but I don't.. There is nothing to keep me in this world.

I wish for those of you with family and friends and who have their health to try to fight as much as you can against these thoughts because YOU have a fighting chance.

I am a hopeless case on the other hand.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Coming here you can make friends many do hun and yes you would missed by people perhaps you do not even know
    You are important don't let your mind trick you into thinking else-wise ok hugs
  3. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

You're not a hopeless case.

We all feel that way times, but we are depressed and hurting, and remember, the mind is not always telling you the truth.

Of course, I don't know your situation, but you came here and that is a good start. I know we are just strangers, but we are a caring community here.

My family is estranged as well, so I must find a reason to life, if even to help others in some way.

Hope you feel less alone here.
  4. I'm not "depressed". My family is not estranged they're dead.
  5. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

My apologies to you. I most likely should have looked at your past postings/threads first before posting. I see you are certainly dealing with a lot in your life from your introduction threads, especially.

Again, I do hope talking to use helps you in some way(s).
  6. ^ that's fine. The average person I believe doesn't have quite so many problems exactly (I say average). There are many people on this site I presume but I can guess there's a lot of people just dealing with some type of depression and an otherwise normal life.
  7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I am sorry you are down and hurting. Please be strong as I would miss YOU. I feel your pain but please be safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.