I don't think I belong here...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by RainbowChaser, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I'm going insane. It's like I'm having to stop part of me from killing me without my permission. While other people here are having consious thoughts of suicide, mine must be somewhere in my subconsious, otherwise why would this be happening? Why else would I be convinced that harmful things are perfectly safe until some little thing strikes me as odd?

That's why I think I don't belong here any more. A mental asylum would probably be more apt :sad:

2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

When I've tried to kill myself before it is as if a whole different person has taken over (literally), and that it was out of my control. The last time I was crying and phoning people, and with my other hand throwing tablets down my throat. And no matter what, you are a person in distress (who I've heard people speak highly of)... I can't think of anywhere you belong more right now (in a nice way).

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Sammie, you are awesome and I completely agree with shygirl.

:arms:

4. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

I think you belong here. :hug:

I can kind of relate, having found myself staring at empty pill packets with no recollection of having taken them. Hell, I keep finding myself at work not remembering getting there or, in fact, the entire morning...What I'm trying to say is you're in distress, you need some help. Stay. :arms:

Ps. I read somewhere that your doc won't help you. If you feel really unsafe, could you take yourself down to a&e and ask to talk to someone who might be able to help?

5. RainbowChaser

I tried that once, last summer. I got told to phone the Samaritans. Considering the fact that I was in real trouble then (and had fought my way past someone twice my size to get to the hospital, and was still crying when I got there), I don't think I trust them enough not to just say the same thing again :sad:

6. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

But thats the worst that can happen, they turn you away...But they might help you this time. I just think your life is worth at least trying to save. :sad: Please don't give up. :sad: Did you try phoning the sams?

7. RainbowChaser

I'm scared of getting turned away tho, there's alot of road between here and the hospital so I could easily find myself doing the same thing as when I came out of the docs :blue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.