I don't think I can deal with this much longer...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by PerfectlyMurdered, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectlyMurdered

PerfectlyMurdered Well-Known Member

When is depression just going to go away, for good? I was doing alright for the last few days, I was happy about graduating... but then I crashed. The reasons for my being depressed keeps coming right back into my mind. I never think I deserve to be happy. I made a lot of mistakes in my life, and I can't let them go. I can't forgive myself. Why won't depression just leave me alone? It's a disease of the brain with no cure, I have nothing else left to make me happy except for lies...
    What can make this all go away? :( The only thing I can think of is death........ and I really really really want to get that thought away for good. :(
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Accept the time it takes to work things through in therapy. If you are on medication, ask your doctor if you need to try something else.

I have depression from a physical problem in my brain that is made worse by life's events. I accept it as a disease the same as I accept the diabetes I have is a disease. I recognize that on some days I'm not going to feel normal.

Please keep trying. Keep posting. We'll give you feedback while you are figuring this part out.
  3. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

very good question, i am happy to hear you are trying to make those feelings go away.
    it is hard to anser your question i think, most of us here are fighting with depression. i believe as each person is its own induvidual with its own charackter strengths and weakneses it is a to variable question to anser.i also start to believe that healthy nutricous food with enough vitamins can help with depressions to a certain point.it gives energy.energy to be able to interact in social life again.being able to do a sport or some hobby.it does recuire to push yourself to do those things which can be very hard for someone who is depressed but i truely start to believe that going outside take a walk is a thousend times better than sitting inside all day or sleeping all day. i am not aware of your situation or your history but i would advise you to take care of yourself and especially your health as that is where it all starts.hang in there
  4. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

What's wrong ? I tought you we're okay, Stay safe okay i don't know how much time you kept remind me this but now it's my turn. You are still young you have the life in the front of you.. I am in a major depression too, you know how my feelings are! It's not fun at all i live with this crap since my youth i understand what are your feelings but keep on going your about to do something nice of your life... why giving up your friend love you, parents we're good friends now we know each other.
    just think about the moment that made you laught and stop thinkin about those who made you feel sad.
    okay!! stay safe and have a nice day :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.