I don't think i can do it this pregnancy crap is killin me!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Pasta08, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

My i guess you could call girlfriend is three months pregnant we didn't really get together till after we found out she was pregnant but i have honestly started to develop feelings for her but i wasn't supposed to or rather i didn't want to because she was my friends with benefits basically just getting laid without strings attached or so i thought! Well ever since she got pregnant and we moved in together its been kind of a great and hellish thing. I have been sleeping on the couch cause she basically kicks a lot and Her moods have been a rollercoster and she has gotten uber aggressive possessive and just demanding! I mean sex has become so much better now that i have feelings for her and like i actually have someone to cuddle with and wake up next to in the morning! But her morning sickness and mood swings are just killing me ugh :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just think hun what the moods are doing to her and how she is feeling with all this morning sickness I do know how hard it is for the guy but i think it is ten fold for the women who is pregnant Talk to her okay tell her how you are feeling that her mood swings can be very upsetting at times If she cares she will try her best to not let the swings get the better of her h ugs

3. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

I knows and i knows it is tough on her but i just don't like it when she goes off on me for no reason.

4. total eclipse

All the more reason to talk to her so she know how this is affecting you . She needs to be aware how her moods change and how they affect people around her because i am sure she does not want to make you miserable hun open the conversation with her when all is calm okay hugs to you

5. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

I talked to her tonight and she didn't i guess realize she was having such bad mood swings and everything she said she would work on it and try harder we will see how it goes.

6. total eclipse

Good for you and i do hope that things go smoother now

7. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

She kicks in her sleep and she litterly kicked me out of bed and i hit my head on a sharp corner on the nightstand this morning =/.

8. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i seriously suggest you re-arrange your furniture or resign yourself to sleeping "safely" on the couch - I remember how comfortable mine was but she was having twins and there was literally no room

the hormonal shifts she is (and will be) going through will be difficult all-around

and if the pair of you are considering natural childbirth, i have one word for you - "transition" - look it up and start preparing yourself now

i think you both will need to constantly remind yourselves that this is only temporary and that it WILL pass - hang in there