I don't think I can do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jess, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess

Jess Guest

At the moment, I really don't think I can make it through another night like this. on to another day like this. :cry: I feel so suicidal right now and honestly jjust want it all to stop. selfish as that may sound.. whatever.. I just dont feel like I can hang on. I appreciate you all giving me something to hang on to.. it's my fault for not being able to hold on tight enough. don't feel bad

I guess I just wanted to write something in case....

:sad: take care, please
  2. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Jess hun...talk to us...let us help you through...you mean so much to us....sending you BIG BIG HUGS.....
  3. CM 1000

CM 1000 Guest

Think of the suicide it is Très simple you want to really stop must make a prayer and to say high while thinking that you received an unconscious archetypal idea of killing you out of your ancestors and you want to give this idea has your ancestors and that they will be able what to make with.
  4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Jess, you're one of my best friends, you're the first person I turn to when I'm upset, and I know I can count on you. You're a good person, and you can hang on through this. You're stronger than you think.

Your homeboy forever
  5. Sad_Rabbit

Sad_Rabbit Well-Known Member

No, please don't go. I know life sucks, but stay anyway. I know you're in pain, but stay anyway. I know it's been bad, but stay anyway.

Stay anyway. Don't you want to play catch? Have a regular iced? Throw snow balls? Eat fluff?

Please stay anyway. You're my pal, Rabbit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.