• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I don't think I can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
At the moment, I really don't think I can make it through another night like this. on to another day like this. :cry: I feel so suicidal right now and honestly jjust want it all to stop. selfish as that may sound.. whatever.. I just dont feel like I can hang on. I appreciate you all giving me something to hang on to.. it's my fault for not being able to hold on tight enough. don't feel bad

I guess I just wanted to write something in case....

:sad: take care, please

C

CM 1000

Think of the suicide it is Très simple you want to really stop must make a prayer and to say high while thinking that you received an unconscious archetypal idea of killing you out of your ancestors and you want to give this idea has your ancestors and that they will be able what to make with.

Jess, you're one of my best friends, you're the first person I turn to when I'm upset, and I know I can count on you. You're a good person, and you can hang on through this. You're stronger than you think.

Your homeboy forever
Mal

Sad_Rabbit

No, please don't go. I know life sucks, but stay anyway. I know you're in pain, but stay anyway. I know it's been bad, but stay anyway.

Stay anyway. Don't you want to play catch? Have a regular iced? Throw snow balls? Eat fluff?

Please stay anyway. You're my pal, Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00