I don't think I can do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

None of it

I want out.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Why not share what is going on and know there are so many ppl here who care...big hugs,J
  3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Whats going on? why do you want out hun? please hold on :hug:
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

i would miss you :sadhug:
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

what's going on?
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go TinWoman. You have helped a lot of people, since you came here. Please don't give up now. I wish I could talk to you again in the chatroom, but I'm banned from the chatroom for now. :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are going through these tough times again, Tin. You have proven time and again that you can fight your way through these feelings and continue on. Keep fighting. Have faith in yourself and what you can do. :hug:
  8. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I dunno, that time of the month is upon me where I'm so ill I can't think straight. I was close to doing something last night. The reason I did not is because I have a boyfriend, we live together and I was not prepared for him to come in from work and find me, well you do the math.

So, I suffer on.
  9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Tin Woman, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. I know it's rough for you. I wish I could make it better. You've made it through before - hold on tight and I know you will make it through again. :smile: :hug:
  10. hey girl, kudos to the strength you found no matter the reasoning. it's so damned hard, but while it may never go away, at least it does fade or something better distracts us from the pain if even for a little while.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.