i dont think i can do this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

I was doing so well just a few hours ago, i dont know where this is hitting me from. I need the things i cant seem to get. I need my mothers love, i need the connection that a mother and daughter would have had 6 years ago, when a child is only 8 or 9. i still need that. i never even got a chance at it. and now all i can get is all the painful words running around and around again in my head, burning holes in my brain. I cant stand it anymore, i cant bear it. the painful words are so haunting, and so many spoken.... so many even today... i cant stop my tears anymore, and i cant find a reason to. i cant find a reason to live. I need a mother, the one thing i havent and never will have.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry Thorn that it has been so difficult for you, not just today or this week, but for a long time. As you well know, nobody can give you or help you find the things you feel to be missing. I do not know how to fill that hole, but can say that as long as you find a mountain to sit on the hole will become just another valley. Look for a high place and put your energy into getting there instead of trying to fill a hole that can not be filled. It is unfair, and you deserve better for certain, but at some point the best course of action becomes to accept we can not change the past and look for the best chance to change the future instead. Lots of :hug:

Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.