I don't think i can go on =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasta08

Banned Member
I don't know where to turn or where to go sorry if this is upsetting or wrong or i shouldn't i just want someone to care about me. I am 21 and i am or rather was in college till i lost my hearing i was sexually abused as a child and my sister and her husband took me in well recently i had moved out to be with my pregnant girlfriend i lost em both and then a short time there after i lost my hearing and now i lost the rest of my family as well apparently. my sisters husband kicked me out and moved me into an apartment and asked me not to contact his family again or my sister all my friends have fallen off of the face of the earth and i just don't know what to do been cutting but that isn't helping and just so close to suicide please helps me

1Lefty

SF Supporter
First of all, welcome, you're in a good place, a safe place

We're an understanding community, who care for each other. So you've already picked up a bunch of friends.

Please keep coming here and posting, we do care.

Most (or all) of us have been through trials that brought us to the brink. There are probably several that have been in your circumstances.

If you prefer a one-on-one conversation, you can PM (Private Message) one of us, and if they're on line, I can almost guarantee that they will take the time to chat with you.

No matter how bad things seem, there is a solution. Suicide isn't it.

I'm sorry that you are going through this. sounds like you've had a lot of problems hit you about the same time. this is something you can get through though, and we can try to help.

do you want to say more about what happened?

what happened with your hearing? have you seen a doctor?

what happened with your girlfriend?

what happened with your sister and her husband?

Tmacster1

I'm sorry your going through this. May is right with the questions he/she asked. I know it's difficult - trust me I know. Were an understanding community and we do care about you. We'll listen to you, and this is a place where you can establish buddy's - friend's with similar issues. Also the staff here are always friendly and will listen to you. SF is a wonderful place and it's been helping me out greatly. We'll try to help you as best as we can. Because by no means am I a professional...

Trevor,

Pasta08

Banned Member
I'm sorry that you are going through this. sounds like you've had a lot of problems hit you about the same time. this is something you can get through though, and we can try to help.

do you want to say more about what happened?

what happened with your hearing? have you seen a doctor?

what happened with your girlfriend?

what happened with your sister and her husband?

I fell off of a roof

Girlfriend was rapped and killed my unborn daughter was stillborn before that and idk whats going on with them

Tmacster1

I can understand that. It may be hard to understand what's going on with them. I can imagine that's it's tough for you right now. Remember I'm here if you want to talk about it. :hug:

Trevor,

Tmacster1

I'm here for you... You haven't been abandoned on this forum, because we care for you just as much as others who come here. Sorry for my lateness in response I was hiking out in the snow. I'm here for you thought :hug:

Trevor,

Tmacster1

Your welcome I'm nice to everyone, and I'm here for my own problems to which deal with suicidal thoughts - and mild depression. However, I feel better when I help others out - makes me forget a little about my own problems. However, I plan to go into counseling here sometime this coming month. After I continue to talk with my near aunt about it. I hope your day is doing a little better? Remember everyone here cares about you. :hug:

Trevor,

Tmacster1

Hmm... I can only give you encouragement. I know it's difficult because your feeling hopeless, and that your sister is being influenced. All I can do is continue to listen to you. I know feeling hopeless makes you feel sad, or even near to depression. You have to remember you have others here that are willing to help you through your emotional crisis. Please continue to express yourself here... Your not alone - hopelessness can be overcome. :hug:

Trevor,

Tmacster1

You don't have to be sorry - it's alright to have emotion... I tend to bottle up my emotions a lot more than I should. Please continue to share your feelings - however that's up to you.

Trevor,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00