I Dont Think I Can Handle This!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Buggsy2008, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

Me and my boyfriend have been together 3 months... not long i know but we're very much in love..

Now he's been offered a job in australia and is planning on taking it... i dont think i could cope with losing him. He's the best thing in my life and i dont know how i will go on without him in it.

If i could id go with him but the company will only pay for his accomodation.. neither of us have any idea of the living and rental costs over there so dont even know how much it would be for him to find his own accomodation and take me.

I dont even know how to begin to find a solution to this!!

I dont know what to do!!

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

well. if the love is strong, then give him some time to get set up there and in time you should be able to join him. alot of couples have to part for a short period of time. give him time to get it put together. if hes not intrested in doing that for you, then hes not the man you thought him to be. but i think things will work out ok.
  3. Buggsy2008

I dont think they would let me over there though.. i dont have a trade or anything..

you dont have to have a trade to move there. there are alot of ppl that go live in differant countries and do quite well. what i would do is, find out exactrly were hes going and google it. find out whats out there
    get informed.
  5. Buggsy2008

We're finishin it. He said that when he's ready to settle down he'll come back to me. I hope he does. I've decided to remain single and celibate. I dont want anyone but him. Im nothin without him. Until he comes back to me my life is over. I'm just an empty shell, going through the motions.
  6. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

If he truly loves you, he will come back for you. I know how you feel, not wanting anyone but him. But maybe it would be ok just to go out with someone, jsu tfor dinner or something. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

7. Buggsy2008

Maybe one day... but for the time being i need to be alone to get over him

just keep in contact with him and see what happens.
    if it doenst work out, dont allow yourself to be completely broken.
    in times like this, its all about you. you have to do what you have to do in order to keep moving forward.

relationships are hard to get over, but we cant allow ourselves to succum to defeat for the rest of our life if it fails.

there are plenty of oppertunities out there. we just have to step out of the boat on to dry land and keep moving on.

best wishes.
    keep yourself busy.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That must be very difficult for yout both.
    If he loves you,he will definitely come back for you.
    Keep yourself busy while he's away, and see what happens :)

Good luck!
  10. Buggsy2008

Thanks :) .. I really hope we can be friends if nothing else... and one day, who knows... if it's meant to be then it will happen somehow.
  11. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

you will find another cute boy in a few weeks, dont worry
  12. Buggsy2008

No I wont. . . I don't just switch off my feelings like that!! I love him! I don't want to find someone else and replace him.

He left my place yesterday, he's flying out on Wednesday :-(

The goodbye was hard, we were both crying so much. Me especially. I didnt want to get out of the car, knowing that could be the last time I saw him :-(

He hid £100 in the pillow he gave me (we swapped, sentimental tosh lol).. he said it was to try and repay me for everything i'd bought him and everything i'd done for him.. i'm going to add to it and save until i have enough to visit him.

After he went my mum and nan came to see me, which distracted me. But when they left I just couldnt concentrate on anything, not tv, internet, nothing.. So i laid on the bed to mope and kept falling asleep. Then i'd cry when I caught a wiff if his aftershave that he'd sprayed on the pillow.. I could smell him, the same smell i could smell whenever i hugged him.. and that made me cry again.

The thought of sitting around like that for days, just feeling lost and not able to do anything was a nightmare, so i came up my nans last night for a few days. Am going to stay here until Weds then go to my aunts for a few days... being at my nans isnt really much better as at least at home I can cry in peace.. but also being here means im not alone and its stoping me from pining toooo much.

Im dreading going to my aunts as whenever he came down thats where we stayed for a week at a time.. so the majority of the time ive been at her house in the past 3 months he's been there too.. it'll be wierd being in that house and sleeping in that bed knowing that normally he'd be there with me.. most of the memories i have of him are in that house, and being there without him will make it seem stronger as i think i will keep thinking about different things we done or said in the different rooms.. especially sleeping in that bed alone.. not having him to snuggle up too. . the bed always feels big and empty when im alone in it.. when he stayed we slept cuddled up together, i'm going to miss that sooo much!!!!!! I cant avoid my aunts house though, i need to try and find a way to live without seeing him. We're keeping in touch. . and im going to try and make sure we get back together one day.
  13. ItsNotTrue

ItsNotTrue Member

Hi Buggsy. I know exactly how you're feeling. If not a lot more...For 4 years now I have been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. We got so close and fell in love. We are both from two different countries so we don't get to see each other a lot. Maybe twice a year. We talk everyday online and on the phone but it's so unbelievably hard. We want to be together so much but finding a way to do that is the main problem.

I can't imagine losing him or ever being with somebody else. But I love him so so much that I'm willing to remain in this type of situation in the hope that we can be together someday soon.

If you love your boyfriend, you will find a way to keep the relationship growing. You learn to deal with the distance eventually, but it does get very lonely. I'd rather die than break up with him and move on with somebody else...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.