I don't think I have a purpose anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost.afraid.worthless, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimes I feel like my parents personal slaves. They ask me for the simplest things everyday but what they don't know is that when I come home from school I am so exhausted and they think I'm not? Plus my friends are leaving me! I just lost a friend today... He was my everything he was the reason I believed in myself. But after one bad text saying that I'm ugly he just left me. I lost all hope. No one cares about me. Life would be easier if I died. No one would notice me gone. They don't even notice I exist. That friend I lost today, he was my crush too. I know now that he doesn't give two damns about me. All these people say they care but really if they cared why didn't they show it? I don't want to live and rot in this hell hole. I just want to end it all. But I'm afraid... what happens after I die? Everyone says that "Suicide doesn't make things better, it prevents it from ever getting better" But I've waited so long for it to get better and it hasn't. I don't know anymore...:sorrow:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome!

Reading your post has made me a bit sad! How old are you? Could you move out? How is your relationship with your parents besides what is going on? Give more information if you can as I can't really advise much from what you posted....suicide is not the solution here. You have lots of options if you think things through calmly and rationally. Life IS worth fighting for!! Is there a therapist or doctor you could see? Talk to your parents about how you are feeling, maybe they just aren't seeing it, I don't know.

Best of luck and hope you come back and post, hugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.