I don't think I'm going to survive this time

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by melgrj7, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melgrj7

melgrj7 Member

I don't think I am going to survive this round ::sigh:: I'm so sick of being moderately ok for a couple years and then just falling back into a deep depression. I feel as if there is no way out. I am in partial again, for the second time (last time was about 4 years ago), have been in therapy most of my life. I really do try, I do. I just get so exhausted after awhile fighting it and it takes over again. I have a plan that will work. I will not fail if I go through with it. I am struggling more and more everyday to have a reason not to do it. Or to care enough not do it I guess is more the truth.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

DAm depression hun it is like a roller coaster ride so many ups and downs You can ride this through hun ok You talk to your doctor see if there are newer meds youcan try maybe the old meds you system have grown accustomed too I hope hun soon you will have more up days ok the lows not as low and that you come out of them faster YOu are reaching out here hun that is good You keep reaching out to all around you ok don't let go because we will help you ride it out hugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.