I don't think it matters if I live or die..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by JayJay1, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayJay1

JayJay1 New Member

I don't have any friends. I push people away, I don't know how to be social and make friends. I sometimes go days without any communication with anyone, besides family. My family is just sick of me. They worry because they know I'm alone and don't have any reason to live. I think it's a matter of my family thinking that it's going to happen..they just dont know when. I've been crying since I woke up. I don't know what to do. I'm scared of being with myself. I hate myself.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hi JayJay firstly welcome to sf, i hope it's a supportive environment for you.

in response to your post one of the main things that stuck out to me is it seems like your family cares, they're worried about you and if you feel like you've got nothing to live for and want to end it all then please cling on to your parents. you don't need to feel this way all your life. have you talked to them about how you're feeling? how about seeing a doctor? i think they're both routes you could consider and are steps to making you feel better.

Do you know why you push people away? if you can get to the core of the reason it's something to work on. don't give up. we're here if you wanna talk more.

:hug: x
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i'm sorry that you are going through such a hard time :sad:

i agree with 'resistance' that if you could open up to your family - be clear with them what your needs are - maybe they would help you -

sometimes parents (i'm a parent!) don't know what to do. . . . be open. be honest.

i think you did a good thing by reaching out for support, here we know how you feel, and there are many here in similar situations you can find - if you hang on and stay with us. we all try to help each other. . .. .
    i care what happens to you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.