I don't think the question should be "why?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octsia

Why not?

Everyone loves many things, be it pandas, anime, their dog, or even nachos. Think, c'mon, you love the forum, right? That's one more good reason to live.

Kunera

I understand where you're coming from, but it's hard to see things that way. I know I asked "Why not?", but at the same time, I don't know if answering that really matters. For every reason you can list that makes it all worth living, it feels like there's at least five more against that.

I just can't shake the thought that every time I "pull through", I'm being fooled. You know, promising yourself that you'll wait at least another day before you make such a commitment. Then that turns into a week, and then a month, and you're still slowly dragging your feet, until you're finally back up to walking speed. But then, every time, that falls apart.

I don't know, it's just so much easier to look at the negatives, when they're so prevalent. :unsure:

lachrymose27

Sure suicide is always an option. But there are also many other options as well. Like the option to make your life better so as suicide is not needed

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Yeah it is easier to see all the negatives but try okay to see at least one positive and hold onto that one okay that will keep you grounded here hun hugs

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I am so sorry you are feeling this way...what is going on for you now? Please share with us so we can be there for you...big hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00