i dont think there's any point anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lilella44, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilella44

lilella44 Well-Known Member

i dont know how to write this down, i dont know how i feel.
    angrier than i've ever felt, guilt, suicidal, starving. the blame is on me for f*cking up my family's lives, i knew it all along but mum has never said it till now.
    my bf said last night that i dumped him and couldnt stick by him through trying to get his parents to let us see each other, was that i was only with him for sex, and that now i can just go and have sex with whoever while he does all the hard work with his parents. this made me so angry.
    i dont have any friends. and i doubt i ever till i leave school.
    i'm so close to the edge, and this time i might act. tried and failed twice, but they werent real attempts, just cries for help.
    i feel sick with hunger. is there actually any point in being alive? no friends, no care, now i know for sure my parents hate me for screwing up their lives.
    i dont belong here.
    i belong nowhere.
  2. Crim

Crim Member

if thats true you also dont belong in heaven nor in hell. nor in the waiting line for reincarnation or the spirit paralel world of earth. so instead, for the time being stay with us, the scary living people for a tad longer =]

Don't know what i can do for you, but im willing to do the most i can.
  3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

There's just as much of a point to living now as there was before you were depressed. When we're not down on ourselves, we look at things through a drastically different lens. We don't worry about whether there's a point to life or not. Instead, we just live for the point of living. Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon.
  4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Are you certain you can't work things out with him?
  5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Could you two talk again?
    Maybe it was just a misunderstanding?
  6. BravoFREAK

BravoFREAK Active Member

I feel like a complete hypocrite for saying this but just try and hold on through these tough times...
    I don't exactly know if thing will ever get easier, but isnt it worth a try?
    Well I am going to try and stick it out... so I hope you can too...
  7. lilella44

lilella44 Well-Known Member

we have talked. over and over and over. i dont know if he meant it, but he seems to have no time for me anyway.
    i dunno what to do. i'm so incredibly sad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.