I don't think..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by fade2black, May 4, 2007.

1. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

.. I was meant to exist. I just don't fit in anywhere. Nobody wants to know me. I'm a fucking joke and a walking target to everyone.

Why is it me that's picked on. Why is it me that no one takes seriously? Why is it me that has basically no friends? Why is it me that gets left out? Why is it me that nobody cares about.

I can't stand this :mad:

FUCK!!! :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad:
  2. so lonely

so lonely Member

Hey, Fade to black.

I can't really judge you as I don't know you, but without revealing too much, and if you feel comfortable with it, how about you describe a few of the problems that people have with you? Maybe they are picking on something that you can change with a bit of help.

I'm ashamed to say that out of ten of us doing my apprenticeship together, there was one lad there that 9 of us used to pick on constantly. Looking back I really regret it, and the reason we used to to it. We could. Granted he was a little different to the rest of us which is why he got the majority of the pranks played on him ie, dress sense, hobbies etc, but nothing that he couldn't have changed.

Maybe there are things that you could change too?

let us know
  3. fade2black

I'm a little different than everybody. But other than that, I'v got no idea what the fuck is wrong with me.:unsure:
  4. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

There is NOTHING wrong with you.

I'm here if you want to talk, either on msn or just pm me.

5. so lonely

so lonely Member

I agree with Fallen Fairy. There is nothing wrong with you, it's peoples perception that is the problem.

People will not change (unfortunately) so you can either accept that you're "a little different" and tolerate those that have issue with it, or be proactive, and look at the problem face on.

I guess we can try and look at this publically on here or chat in private. I have no preference, so which ever you prefer.

I can't stay logged onto the web or use msn as I'm at work, so can only check on here every so often. I'll PM you my work e-mail address, so we can chat on mail if you want but pls keep that to yourself.

Take care for now
  6. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

hi fade,if u want my msn please pm me.....
    its always great to see u on chat
  7. fade2black

Sorry for my paranoid ranting. I really don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I'm so scared of losing the few friends I have left. :cry:
  8. OutcastLonerFreak

OutcastLonerFreak Active Member

Wow. I could have written all that myself... :blink: