I don't trust anyone anymore...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by passer, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passer

passer Active Member

Its been a few months now since life is looking a drag instead of happiness, all my dreams seem so far away right now, all my decisions end up in utter failure i feel like i'm worth shit nobody understands the way i feel , i love someone but she doesn't love me back for the way i look , i can't believe that i'm getting to the point where i was two years ago and can't see this going on either i don't wanna die alone with two cats and poor :( and i can't even kill myself cuz i'm a coward
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Is there anyone you can talk to or any place you can go for support?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Passer,

Welcome to the forums, I am glad you found us.

You are worth something and there is people that care.
    Are you receiving any professional help for your depression? If not,it would definitely be worth a shot and you're not a coward, it takes courage to get through each day fighting.

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. It takes more strength, courage and bravery to live than not to. Please stay and talk to the many insightful and caring people at this forum.
  5. passer

passer Active Member

I don't want professional support, people would only find me pathetic then , I don't want my parents to know also.
  6. passer

passer Active Member

just having a happy moment now, talking with two friends on msn hope it will stay this way but who am i kidding...

PS thx for your replies :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.