I dont understand anymore :(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ThatWasJustYourLife, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello all right situation again

I mentioned i started a new job, Well i left it already due to having no transport to get there so im back to square 1.

Last night i rang my ex wife up (used private number) and she answered. I apologized for the way i acted towards her in the past and that i wont be a problem for her anymore and id be going to a happier place. I planned on doing what i nearly did before and step infront a truck. Anyway within 2 minutes of telling her this there was an ambulance and police car outside my house :mad: Why the FUCK did she do that? She told me she doesnt love me and doesnt care and she calls for an ambulance... So does she care about me? Or did she do it because if i did do it she would feel guilty so she did it for herself?

Sorry about my bad language im just very angry and depressed at the same time. My mind is in a bad place right now :sad:

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Just because one leaves a relationship doesn't mean that a person loses all interest in the well being of another individual. She wanted to make sure you're okay, and as a precaution called the ambulance and police.

All my ex girlfriends want to hit me in the kneecaps with golf clubs. :sad:

James.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Maybe she doesn't love you anymore, but she clearly doesn't want to see you dead. Also, if she knew that you were suicidal and did nothing, she would have to live with that guilt for the rest of her life.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do not see calling 911 with loving someone...she took you seriously and acted upon it, maybe to save herself from feeling ashamed...I would have done the same thing too, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.