i don't understand:

Status
Not open for further replies.
why i'm so obsessed with my weight. i'm 5'3 and i'm 90 pounds. and thats not overweight, and i know that. all my friends and even people i don't know tell me i'm thin and look good. but for some reason, everytime i look in the mirror i feel fat. i try to excersise but it doesn't seem like that does any good to look better to myself. i feel like everybody is just telling me i'm thin and look good so that they don't hurt my feelings. i weigh myself atleast 5 times a day and i'm so paranoid that i look huge because thats how i feel. all of my friends weigh more then me but ithink they LOOK thinner then i do. i go a couple days without eating, or eating VERY little, then i'll go a couple days eating like two small meals a day but everytime i eat all i can think about it gaining weight. lately, i'll eat my two small meals and then throw up afterwards. i don't understand why i act this way or why i think i'm fat. can anybody relate?

Scum

I can relate.

You seem to have a warped idea of what your body actually looks like. What you see and percieve yourself to look like is not what is actually there.

From your weight and height it is clear that you are thin, so people are not just telling you that.

It might be an idea to get some help and probably some therapy to help you deal with these warped images before you get totally out of control.

Also, something else you could do is try to improve your self esteem. If you google 'Ways to Improve your Self esteem' there are loads of things that come up. You could have a look through them and do some of them to try and improve the way you view yourself.

It's not nice to be so obsessed, so the sooner you get some help, the better.

If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me.

Hang in there honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00