I don't understand

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by neverdie, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neverdie

neverdie Guest

I don’t understand

I don’t understand what ur doing. U know she doesn’t love u, she’s even said so. She’s addicted to drugs and alcohol. She’s bi-sexual and prefers girls over men. She’s not all the pretty and she’s vertically challenged too. Yet I can’t stop loving her.

She hardly ever talks to me, she has never called me, she has never emailed me, she has never texted me on the cell, yet I still love her. The only thing that she does, that keeps me hoping that she might be mine one day is keep me on her msn.

Every time that we fight, always my fault for starting the fight, she has never deleted me off her msn. Where when I get angry, I’ve deleted her off msn, face book and removed her off my cell. Yet she always takes me back, why? Why does she take me back if she doesn’t love me?

When I yell at her, I make her feel like shit, enough for her to hate my fucken guts, yet the always takes me back. I don’t understand why she does that. Is she playing me the fool? Does she love me even though she’s said that she doesn’t?

We have never kissed. We have hugged a few time, and we have gone out a few times to movies and dinners out as long as I pay. She has never offered to pay. She has never asked me out. Is she using me? Am I blind by the love for her and she knows it?

She’s younger then I am, She has lots of friends. Plenty of people to hang out with and do things with. She doesn’t need me hanging around, yet she won’t let me go, why?

I don’t understand. Can u help me understand?

2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

She probably just wants to be your friend. As hard as that may be to accept, you need to accept it. If she has a drug problem show how much you care about her and try to address the problem to her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.