I don't wanna die

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by LilMinn, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilMinn

LilMinn New Member

I really do not wanna die. I am a young, brilliant, beautiful young woman with friends and a lovomg family. I just can't take the anxiety atacks anymore. I need relief. I dont wanna die, but even if I know my life is full of joy and love, I simply cannot take this any longer. Hitting my head with my fists and against the wall seems to be the only thing that mitigates the atacks. I'll keep hitting then, until I eventually turn into a vegetable, in a hospital bed. That would be a shame, really, but I don't have any other option.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello, welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering. Please I implore that you stop hitting yourself as self-abuse does not help. I feel like that sometimes but I use an elastic band as an alternative method. When you feel down please just pull it and ths sting will hurt but better than hurting yourself. Is such a simple solution but effective.

There are plenty of options such as therapy and medication. You need to seek medical advice and explain that you are feeling low. You must remember that the true people who understand are the ones who have suffered and still duffer every day. Be strong and safe please.m
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to SF. Please seek some help for a doctor, there are many ways you can treat anxiety these days and panic attacks. Lots of people suffer from them so do not worry, if you get the help you need you will be doing great. Best of luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.