• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

I don't wanna live

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
I'm worthless, no one likes me, I'm made fun of. What's the point in staying when you dying will help so many people. I don't get it everything hurts
Hello 👋

I often feel the same way as you are describing. I have PTSD and I know that is part of it.

But I know that when I feel the way you describe it is not a good feeling to have.

If you wanted to talk I would listen.

I wish you the best.

No I don't. I'm honestly worthless I serve no point in this world
Everyone serves a point. Whether you see it or not. Right now, your unable to see any bright light, because things are so dark. The fact you reached out, shows you want help out of that darkness that follows you. We're all here for you.
I can't stop crying... and I'm cutting. God why do I hurt so much... why is everything so fucking hard!

I can't stop crying... and I'm cutting. God why do I hurt so much... why is everything so fucking hard!
Cutting doesn't solve the problem. Just prolongs the pain, and scars a beautiful person. Nothing is hard if you reach out for help. That's why we're here. No one expects you to travel this alone. Why do you think we're all here? You need support, friends, that will be there when you need them most. Don't be ashamed to be here. We all are and have been, where you are now.

Cutting doesn't solve the problem. Just prolongs the pain, and scars a beautiful person. Nothing is hard if you reach out for help. That's why we're here. No one expects you to travel this alone. Why do you think we're all here? You need support, friends, that will be there when you need them most. Don't be ashamed to be here. We all are and have been, where you are now.
But it does help. And I deserve it

Well, for one the hardest part is breaking your current cycle of cutting. Your mind is fixated on believing that cutting releases all that stress. Which, in reality all it does is make you bleed out. If it really worked, you wouldn't be doing it constantly. One way to relive stress is exercise. Bike machines, treadmills, elipticals. Sounds crazy, but it does help. Plus, you get the benefit of staying healthy. Second, diet. Not eating will increase stress levels. You have to eat. You body needs nutrients to feed the signals in your brain. Without those, you feel tired, defeated, lack of concentration, energy. Start with those. Start slow. Give it time. You'll start noticing a change. You'll feel worthwhile, you'll receive compliments. Also, if you can check into a therapist. Or, see your doctor about something for your dark thoughts. Sometimes a little medication will help kick start you back on track. And, don't be a stranger here. Keep us updated. We all care about you!

Well, for one the hardest part is breaking your current cycle of cutting. Your mind is fixated on believing that cutting releases all that stress. Which, in reality all it does is make you bleed out. If it really worked, you wouldn't be doing it constantly. One way to relive stress is exercise. Bike machines, treadmills, elipticals. Sounds crazy, but it does help. Plus, you get the benefit of staying healthy. Second, diet. Not eating will increase stress levels. You have to eat. You body needs nutrients to feed the signals in your brain. Without those, you feel tired, defeated, lack of concentration, energy. Start with those. Start slow. Give it time. You'll start noticing a change. You'll feel worthwhile, you'll receive compliments. Also, if you can check into a therapist. Or, see your doctor about something for your dark thoughts. Sometimes a little medication will help kick start you back on track. And, don't be a stranger here. Keep us updated. We all care about you!
I'm getting dizzy

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$195.00
Goal
$255.00