I don't want this anymore..

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by innocencexisxlove, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I want to get out.. No, I need to get out of this relationship... But I can't do it... I don't know what I'm asking for.. Support.. Advice.. Help.. I don't know. I do not want him in trouble.. Just gone.

2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Hi inocencexisxlove,

I am not sure where you are in the world, however i know there are some organisations out there that assist in helping people in abusive relationships. Such as providing temporary housing while you are getting back on your feet.

Perhaps if you said what state you live in i could help you find some local resources?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey then get out okay as Domo said there are places you can go and they will help resettle you Get out of the relationship and move on for you okay. Call the shelters around that deal with abuse and get there help okay stay safe

5. innocencexisxlove

I live with my parents. I'm only 16.. I would feel really stupid just up and leaving my family... I just.. I need a way, to do it myself..

6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Sorry, i am a little confused, where is the abuse coming from?

7. innocencexisxlove

My boyfriend.

8. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I apologise. I misunderstood the situation.

How old is your boyfriend?

Are your parents aware of what's going on?

9. innocencexisxlove

It's okay. My boyfriend is 18.
    And no, they aren't...
    Although I was talking with some others on here and they agree that it would not help.

10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

What were the their reasons for saying it wouldn't help?

Would they not be able to help protect you?

11. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You're absolutely right in wanting to leave him, if he hurts you.

You deserve someone who cares about you

12. innocencexisxlove

My mother just does not care.

13. BP#1

BP#1 Well-Known Member

Leave him! Just leave him xlove. Take control. l know what your asking for; Who cares about him getting in trouble, boo hoo for him, time for him to get help on his own. Not your responsibility. Kick him out, or you leave, get on with life. life is to short for this crap....

~Joseph~

14. innocencexisxlove

Thank You. I did leave him.. Life has been better since then.

:hug:

15. BP#1

BP#1 Well-Known Member

l'll tell you what to do. Get out. You know what will happen if ya don't. So get out... You already know the answer. Just do it.... ~Joseph~

16. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Sometimes its so hard to get out Abusive Relationships, they have this kind of hold on you that you don't want to get out of this relationship that you're in sometimes you feel you owe them something for constantly hitting you for no reason won't let you see your family. I mean come on you don't need to stay in that realationship sweety this is not good for you keep being in this turmoil that you're in. You need to get out go to a Safe House or somewhere that he can't find you. You should get out before you get abused more than you've already have been.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.