I don't want to actually die but I do want to make them see...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aurora Gory Alice, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

This is the most stupid thing I have ever written. I know that before I even finish what I am about to say.

I am going to make an attempt, I am going to try and make one where I am going to get caught, stopped. and taken to hospital.
    I don't want to die, not just yet. I just want my mum, my family and my doctor to see that I AM sick and this is not just bullshit.
    If it works and I don't fail well... I can't see that as being a bad thing either because I'll have got out.
    If it doesn't work... well I'll have succeeded in what I intended to do.

Either way I can't really see how I can lose.

Now I just have to figure out what method to use.

2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i know that the hospital near me that i went to will accept people if they come into the er and say they are thinking of injuring themselves, they then admit them, i would look into that before trying to injure yourself enough to get there that way

3. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

You can lose - what if you live but suffer irreparable damage to your body due to your method?

4. PokerDonkey

PokerDonkey Active Member

This is a very bad idea.

If your method lacks heart and willpower (and it does) because you are just trying to get attention, you will live and damage your body, making your life worse. Also if your family tells you that you were just trying to get attention and ignore it, you will feel worse.

5. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

i did an attempt with the same idea sometime back a few days after my mum actually told me i was bullshitting. exact same feeling when i did it. went to hospital, spent a lot of money, but it didnt really work. its not that parents dont care. they just dont get it.

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please don't do this. It's a really bad idea because like daniel and poker said, you can indeed lose. Please don't attempt.

7. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I think checking yourself into a hospital will accomplish the same thing with your family. It did for me.

8. perfected

perfected Member

It won't help anything. And if they find out, they will believe you even less and simply see you as manipulative, and to be honest, they'd be right. It could also have the opposite effect. I made a genuine attempt to end my life... and defying all odds, survived. A number of people who were once close in my life will have nothing to do with me now. That happens more often than you'd think.

9. free3

free3 Well-Known Member

i dont quite think that will happen.

10. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

ur obviously in need of some help, ur not feeling well and need to speak to someone about ur feelings. have u not seen ur gp? could u not talk to him/her or to someone u could confide in and they talk to ur gp?
    or like the others say go to ur local a&e department. Dont try and pretend u want the help just to get ur parents attention because like the others say u really could damage ur self and suffer internal damage and that would be far worse than what ur like u are atm.

Please try and see some one, phone some one, im not trying to be nasty or anything like that because i know what its like when folk dont beleive u, so i hope u get someone to help u.
    take care donnaxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.