I dont want to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LillMy8989

Sorry I made it stupid, this isn't real. The series have began, yey. Only You lose, they get cookies..

'Fuzzy'
This not even FAIR... I wanna GO HOME!!!!

Just takes hours, Days, MONTHS, (YEARS?)........

I concentrate A B****slap

LillMy8989

Same, so is tomorrow, (yesterday). It will be called Monday, surprises, is cheap.

Now, wait till I can go out without feeling helpless, stupid and alone. Little girl that is not going to happen, you are the prisoner, the W****. Let us all do our fav, you acts well, we might release you... This is also one true lie! Living, but no one is dying, just being tortured, well, but hard. Are you paying your bills??

I will go but I am still so afraid and unclear whats 'next', I will have it done, clean, great(!) and successfully!!! Easy come, easy go - Life is a piece a shit, then you die. /:shelbi:

Dont take away a perfect friend from this drama, this rooster, called shit-face is actually quite not happy with life but had it decided.

Infidel

LillMy8989

I will make my life worth for everyone(!), not including JUST ME, it says I'm too selfish(NOOOT TRUE!!). They dont even know whats been called or happening... I dont have clue either, I think they are trying to "help me", What a success! HAH :grr:

Grim and hard. Words can fit like bodies in love, not people cause them are crying in sadness so BAD.

I have these thought again, telling me to do things, He's a perfectionist as well I might do something that is right -Do NOT BLAME Me! He calls me weak I should go weaker for every sec. then the phone is ringing he says its the Police(every time), Im scared to death taking it, so I do the 'mouse-work' and go hiding eating dead cheese or some crackers I don't know....

Are you having these thoughts?
Right now, I hears sentences in my head goes round, round... Musics on the highest its killing me but just can't make it stop!!!!

oval

im gonna say something really typical here, are you taking medication for schizophrenia?
i dont know what its like to hear and see things so i can only imagine what your going through

LillMy8989

I wont live like this , it calls me and says to me I was belonging the 30s or possibly the earl40s. Im close to it, and that shall be my last words

LillMy8989

im gonna say something really typical here, are you taking medication for schizophrenia?
i dont know what its like to hear and see things so i can only imagine what your going through
Its like LITTLE,LITTLE copman comes into your house, having contact eye over most precious booze-things, youre trash and takes away the alcohol(see ya at the club, youre a policeman drinking at work! HAHa), so go on take it! Shit I fear these mosquitos when they go empty of blood but....ahah... beware.. dont go near them or you might fall asleep, ive heard breathing alcohol is very dangerous when driving. Keep watching else you gets killed by a (police)car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00