I dont want to be hereeeeeeeeee.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Khloe, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

Does anybody else get mega affected by other people?
    Like say you fall out with someone really close to you?
    does it change your mood completely?

I've fallen out with someone close to me.
    He's not bothered so much about talking to me, where as i wanna talk pretty much all the time.
    I hate the feeling of knowing he doesnt really care.
    Is that wrong? grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I don't wanna be here right now, but i'm not suicidal.
    I never really have been, but i understand what its like to not want to go on anymore!
  2. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Hi Khloe, you are not alone (although it may feel like it) people affect us in all sorts of ways. Its hard to think that someone doesn't really care, sounds like you really want to talk to him. It's certainly not wrong to feel the way you do, its how we process those feelings that count. Us humans beings are full of failings, and people let us down from time to time. That is why its so important to be happy and secure in ourselves first and foremost, we must love ourselves also. Relationships are hard work grrrrrrrr.
  3. niccos16

niccos16 New Member

Oh no, you're definitely not "wrong" in feeling the way you do. It's very much normal and we've all gone through it at times. Falling out pains are very common, especially in romantic relationships. Romantic relationships NEVER end because both people want them to end simultaneously. One person wanted to end it, and they other wanted it to continue and would become sad. In your case, you've worked so hard to get close with this guy, and it just ended like that. That is very tough for the human mind to get over. But I think you'll get over this sooner than later personally. You'll realize that it was his loss that he not only ended things, but didn't even care. You're definitely a great person, and anyone would be lucky to be close with you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.