i dont want to die alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

its been a slow process brewing, but for the last 3 or wait 4 maybe even 7 years there has been no progress. i feel like ive reached the end of the line but there is just a little thing: i dont want to die alone. my dog is my shadow everywhere i go he always wants to come along so i planned to either take him with me but that would be something i couldnt do, so im waiting for him if he naturally passes away, were going together. maybe we can share a plot. what do you guys think, is it okay to take the pet along?

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

No. Taking the pet along would be cruel. I hope you'll stay and talk to us about why you're feeling this way.

3. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

my thoughts exactly, i've watche the untergang too much. but my bond with my dog is so tight, we usually when i sleep, hes there with me when i wake up, when i eat, even when i sleep hes there on my bed usually sleeping at my feet. and so would it be possible to like put in the will that if i die first and he dies later he would be buried with me, id like that

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Dogs normally don't live more than 15 years or so, because they age faster than us. Instead of focusing on your death, why not focus on how you can make things better for both you and your dog?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.