I dont want to die, but I do...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BleedingNeko, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BleedingNeko

BleedingNeko New Member

My feelings are hard to describe really. I don't have much reason to hate my life. My parents are nice, I have good friends and they all love me. I'm doing well at school and I come from a well off family... But everything just seems so bad, I can't remember the last time I was genuinely happy and i want to die. But I would rather be happy and not feel this way at all. Please can someone help me.
  2. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

has anything happened to make you feel this way?
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you feel so down.....I suffer with depression and also lost my son to suicide a month ago....
    Is there someone you can confide in and maybe see a coucilor or doctor to discuss how you feel?....
    please keep talking to us on here as you are not alone while you have this forum..
  4. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Sounds like depression to me. Talk with a doc and be very open & honest. Its not an over night cure but once that first step is taken you can be on the road to being very normal. The most importatnt thing you could do is see a doc and honesty is up most. Good luck!
  5. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Talking and medication will probably help you. Probably its depression, some imbalance in your brain that is making you to not feel happy and making you unable to enjoy in things you have in life. ADs will definitely help.
  6. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

My ex-friend had this issue before, we figured out that even though he had everything given to him on a silver platter, he felt unchallenged, and his life useless. Some weird reverse psychology stuff that actually turned him around. My second guess would be chemical imbalance that causes you but to me, I think that's at the bottom of the barrel. Your life may feel incomplete or have a hole somewhere. Your best bet is to seek whatever is bothering you and be open to whomever you confide with, a therapist, teacher, or the forum people here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.