I Don't Want To Die Today, But.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I know that THE day is coming.

It could be tomorrow, or 2 weeks or next year. But something is gonna trip me up, prolly my car or my teeth or something.

I try like heck not to project and take it day by day, and am good at that for most days.

But every once in awhile, those thoughts creep in. I even keep in the back of my mind, ideas for methods, just in case, when that day does come.

I hate, really hate living like this, but I am always not the happy go lucky ignorant Christian some might make me out to be.

Why does life have to be so damned hard?:sad:
  2. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

I love that signature on here "dying is gods way of saying you're fired, suicide is your way of saying i quit". I love that! I've never been suicidal and only come here to see what people are saying. There're some deep people here.

What's bothering you? Why is life hard for you right now? Life doesn't have to be hard, I would think. Unless you consider life a job.
  3. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

hello forpetessake,

it seems it is a rough nite for lots of us. i have no good words and i'm sucky at saying those i do have but i will hope that the creepy thoughts go back to where ever it is they come oozing out from

i will think cheery pie thoughts, or maybe pumpkin pie......
  4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I believe most people's experience of life is really not all that hard. It may at times be stressful so people run for an anaesthesia like drugs or alcohol. Life for most people gets boring so they seek adventures or even stupid and selfish sexual gratifications.

I identify with your sentiment of knowing(?!) I will one day give in to the daily urge to escape. Life truly has been hard, I know brutal depressions are one simple trigger away and decades of struggling have left me scared, exhausted and beaten. The scared part is the worst because all I seem to do is project a future as bad and probably even worse!

I keep trying because I assume my urges to escape are from an insight that is understandably shell shocked but never without the ability to be healed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.