i dont want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thekindlove, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekindlove

thekindlove Member

im just exhausted and i dont know what to do anymore...i have an immediate means to end my life and lately ...for the past year i have been thinking of doing what sometimes seems like the inevitable but i dont want to hurt ppl. i have no insurance...no food in my fridge..im hungry...i have no money it's all used up.....and i really dont think i can even get another job to support myself im so tired and sad everyday...i apply but i have a misdemeanor criminal record and i cant even get a housekeeping job with that...unbelievable....i'll keep trying to find work.....i dont want to be homeless...im tired and im not on disability even after a lifetime of hospitalizations and attempts and depression......ive tried.

can someone please give me kind words of encouragement i really have no one in my life to talk to about these feelings.

thank you

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I know what it's like to be completely alone and I feel for you. I'm in the UK so can't help with practical suggestions but other members can help there. Keep on visiting the site. I think you'll find a caring community here.

3. thekindlove

thekindlove Member

thank you theo....kind words truly help...((hugs))

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I know the feelings of despair when you feel you are on the end of the road, but remember when one door closes, another opens, keep talking to us here for support. I don't even know you and already I do care what happens to you, that's genuine :hug: Good luck to you, and remember, never lose hope :)

5. thekindlove

thekindlove Member

thank you music...thank you for caring..means a lot to me...hugs...and i wont give up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.