• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I dont want to die

So so tired

But its killing me to live.
My past attempts have been traumatic and left their mental scars.
Suicide intention seems to become an in grained thought pattern and familiar option when we hit those low moods and we become irrational and in crisis.
Many people will know whats happening in my life atm and I am grateful for the things I have such as good physical health,financial stability and my home but the most important person is not with me.This is my beautiful son whom is living with carers due to my poor mental health.
Atm our contact is 1 hr once a fortnight and this hour flies by so quickly.
I have just come out of hospital after being sectioned for the best part of 2 months and been put on additional meds but my thoughts are becoming dark again as I struggle through the interium period between seeing my son.I hope things will move forward with regards to custody once i can demonstrate a period of stability but i worry and am scared what i may do in the meantime. Xx

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
the important part is to become stable. keep trying to get better and work with your mental health team as closely as you can. if things start to get bad get help to go back on track. if you do this your problems of getting your son back will resolve itself...mike...*hug*shake

So so tired

the important part is to become stable. keep trying to get better and work with your mental health team as closely as you can. if things start to get bad get help to go back on track. if you do this your problems of getting your son back will resolve itself...mike...*hug*shake
Thanku *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00