I don't want to die...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DarnTired, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarnTired

DarnTired Antiquitie's Friend

... I just want the pain to go away.

Every day I feel myself getting worse and worse. I cry at work (thank God no one can see me in my cubicle), my fiancial problems have risen to critical levels and I don't know what to do. I may be unemployed again in two weeks and if that happens, I'm fucked. My parents want me to move home and I'd rather die than do that. I feel as if I'm causing my family pain and grief and I'm tired of making them suffer. I feel ashamed to be wasting my life the way I am. I wish I could give it to someone else who could live it better than I could.

As usual, I'm alone and I don't know who I can turn to. I wish I could relax and forget my problems just for a little while. The book my therapist told me to read is only making things worse. I want someone to hold me.

I'm a weak man and I'm ashamed of it. I wish someone would hold me.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You are not a weak man!!!!!! You are a worried and freaked out one..yes, but weak no!!! :hug:

Why would moving home be so terrible? You are not making them suffer, you've just hit a really bad patch. God knows in these troubled times that can happen to anyone :sad:

Do you have any advice centres out there, where you could get some help with the finances? Here we have debt advisors who will contact credit card companies etc and organise some fair way of paying back while freezing the interest.

Be safe Darn, pm me anytime you need an ear. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.