I don't want to do it again. Someone please come help.....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MRGSO, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

I promised my friends I wouldn't cut anymore....then again....they all went to the movies tonight....EVERYONE....except me....they didn't even tell me. Also, I can't go to my "BEST FRIEND" 's graduation party....its a day im unavailable. I've been planning this day for years and she said "Well too bad!I'm sorry I can't plan my life around Meghan Pace!"
    This kindof stuff happens ALL the time. Actually. Last week they told me to STFU and they were sick of my angsting....after they told me before that they care and would ALWAYS be there to listen....

......I promised my friends I wouldn't cut anymore....then again....what friends..........

If I go upstairs...I'll do it. I'm just asking for someone to keep me occupied till I calm down....(chatt doesn't work on my computer).....
    Please?

2. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

HI there i can hang about

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hi Meghan,
    Sometimes friends can be insensitive and let you down but by cutting you are letting them win.
    Be strong, breath, count your breaths if you have to (I like to count to 25) and just relax.
    Remember that with each breath you are getting stronger and your friends just don't understand this right now... but they will.

4. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

I use a diabetic lance....it bleeds badly, doesn't hurt and can't cut deep enough to kill you..... would you say that's any better?
    Also. Just to prove a point. What's more dangerous? Cutting with a sanatized pin or smoking weed. -__-

5. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

I really don't feel like talking right now....I want to go up in my room and be alone and just cry it all out. But I don't trust myself and I don't want to give in. =(

6. pisces

I think one can be just as dangerous as the other,but thats just my opinion :)

7. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

any interesting subjects to talk about? (or we could talk about just stuff.....meh. idk)

8. pisces

wish i could think of something, i should be in bed trying to sleep because we've got someone coming to look at our house in the monring,i really need to move too many unhappy memories here and my hubby actually thinks its a good idea

9. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

you can go if you want....I'm playing Taptaprevenge on my ipod and I have some nice music. I'll prolly still cry myself to sleep tonight when I get to that point but at least I won't cut....

10. pisces

sorry i wasnt meaning that i, would be still tired anyway never get much sleep these days can hardly remember whats its like just to go to bed and doze off.
    we got a new hifi and docking station and am determined to get all our cd's put on sick of the hubby playing them and nver putting them back in the cases,mind he's not technically minded and doesnt know how to work the Ipod he's just mastered the tv remote lol

11. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

at least you have someone.....I've only loved 2 guys and been in love with 1 girl in a non-romantic kinda way...I love my family and friends.....and eveery time I love I get hurt. =/ I'm only 17....but if I havn't even dated ONE guy at this point and I can't even make any friends that actually REALLY care about me...then why would my older years be any different. I'll always be the annoying angsty one that talks about things noone cares about and has music as a one and only friend. Unfortunately I'm not part of the elite and that hobby can only last so long...I'm going to wast hundreds of thousands of dollars in college to end up one of the teachers who tells the stories about how the only reason they're there is cuz they couldn't find anything else. =/

12. pisces

i'm 48 a mother of 2 had loads of crap happen over the years and certainly no expert,all i can say is there's none of us know whats round the corner but good things can happen,things change all the time and good things can happen when we least expect them to, try never to give up on hope

13. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

are you ok? i have this same problem, so i know what it's like....

14. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

I ended up doing it anyway. I feel so bad. I promised. =(
    I just want for them to notice and care more than anything else in the world. When they do notice the conversation usually goes...
    "Hey meg...what's wrong?"
    "nothing...."
    "huh. ok. -goes on with other conversation continuing to ignore me-"

on the inside im screaming for someone to grab me in the biggest hug ever and say...I love you. Don't lie...

15. blazalaza

blazalaza Member

Heyyy my names Megan, I'm fighting it right now too.
    That's why I'm on here actually... But yeaaa

16. EyesofRhye

EyesofRhye Member

I'd never had a boyfriend until I was 18.... interesting learning experience, that. And I've never, cut, so I can't say I know how you feel.... but I'm pretty damn lonely myself, and I'd love to talk with you. I'd love to hear more about you.... it's nice to hear about other people, it distracts you from yourself I think. Either way....

17. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

thanks guys. I've been better lately. that's why I havn't really been on. I still have those times...but it's not the intense feeling like there is nothing left in the world but pain and death. I met a friend......he's super nice. Someone who actually cares. I havn't told him how i am yet...but he still really wants to help me acheive my dreams while everyone else says I can't. At least now I feel like I have SOMETHING. But if anyone wants to talk im still here.

18. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

Re: I don't want to do it again. Someone please cme help.....

Hey Hun, just been reading your posts and hope your doing a little better? I learnt in my life that sometimes its best that the people who call themselves your friends and then dump u wen u need them are not worth worryin about, concentrate on you, so what if u cut when you promised, you needed to do what u did to help yoursrlf and to me that's more important yerh okay cutting probably not the best thing but if its what u needed at that time and you managed to get thru it then Well done for trying not too! There was always be times when u need to ive also learnt this but atleast your still alive, hang in there Hun people xare. Xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.