i don't want to do it but i feel i need to hurt myself right now to feel better help

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by shadowtree, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

i don't want to do it but i feel i need to hurt myself right now to feel better help me please :(

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Re: i don't want to do it but i feel i need to hurt myself right now to feel better h

Sorry you feel so bad. Is there anything else that helps that you can do instead?

3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Re: i don't want to do it but i feel i need to hurt myself right now to feel better h

is there anything you can do instead that will make you feel better.

4. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

thankyou, there isn't really anything else that helps but if i have to i'll go to the nearest hospital but i haven't lost control yet but when i feel i'm getting worst i might go there

5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

please say safe tonight can you spend time on your computer, theres lot of friendly chatters in the forums

6. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

internet got cut off sorry for long reply will stay online until i'm too tired

7. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

:( i feel like cutting now

8. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

What's happening to make you feel like this?

9. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

cant remember now, i ended up not cutting so i did well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.