I don't want to do this anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tamara00, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamara00

Tamara00 Member

I'm so sick of suffering right now. I have moments where I think I'm okay and can get through this but then reality hits and I realize it's all just delaying the inevitable. I'm so sick of thinking of ways to make my problems go away. I'm sick of worrying, of never being able to shut my brain off, of waking up wondering how I can think up a way to get out of this hell while trying to stay positive. I don't want to do this anymore! I don't want to die but i feel like it is the only option.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Tamara it does seem at times the only way to stop the pain is to leave this world but there are other options If you can talk to your doc openly your doc can get you some supports in place make referals to help you I do hope you keep trying to reach out for support you deserve

3. Tamara00

Tamara00 Member

I feel like I don't have any support in the outside world. I don't have a doctor because I don't have money because I don't have a job. I don't qualify for assistance, I'm drowning in bills and loan payments I had to take out just so I could live. I can't go to school due to a bizarre set of circumstances that almost feel like a curse or bad luck. I want better for my life and I try to do things that will make a better life, but all I get are crumbs for my efforts, and when I can't deal, I break down. It's like i'm supposed to go down this road. :frown-new:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Tamara and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad and cannot see a doctor, I would advise you to email the samaritans for ongoing support and talking here, support can help a lot just so you know that you aren't alone. I do wish that things get better for you, and if you ever need to talk I am here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.