i dont want to do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unikwa, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unikwa

Unikwa New Member

the thread just snapped. i have nothing left to hang on to. i took the spoon to my daughter for her "crime" (even though i always promised myself that i wasnt like my mother). rang my husband who came home and simply ranted at her some more - then went back to work (his job is another bone of contention). have taken as many pills as i can find coz i dont want to be here anymore. have written him a note so that he has some idea - not that he ever really does. just waiting for the pills to kick in the peace will be mine
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you have done this then it is time to call for help now Your daughter will blame herself for you leaving and she will leave with that blame her whole life You will have condemed her to that So time to start going to hospital now What of your daughters peace she will never have peace knowing you did this never. You call crisis you go to hospital NOW ok because what you are doing is wrong so wrong hun
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hope that you did call for help and that you are ok...hopefully we'll see more of your posts soon
  4. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Are you ok unikwa? let us know that you are still with us? Much love to you. xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.