I don't want to exist anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pikachupuppy, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikachupuppy

Pikachupuppy Member

I feel like a useless peice of shit
    I'm no good to my best friend who means everything to me and I'm failing school.
    She won't accept my help. She claims she doesn't from anyone but it still hurts...
    Long story short, my self esteem is really low, I feel like a nuisance, useless, and annoying. I've gotten suicidal urges more than twice and tried once.
    Hell, no one here wants to hear my shit.

2. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

Hi pikachupuppy... welcome to sf :hug:
    maybe your best friend finds it difficult to accept help? you shouldn't blame yourself for that... you don't necessarily need to talk about problems i think, as long as you provide her company, that helps a lot too...
    sounds like your best friend is lucky for having you =]
    and people here are willing to listen, including me =]

3. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

Hey, there.
    If your self esteem is low it makes you think and believe negative things that aren't nessarily true. I'm sure there are postive things about you.

As for your friend not accepting help, well some people are just like that I suppose. If she doesn't take help from anyone try not to take it too personally. As long as she's still your friend that's what counts right?

And if you ever want and need to talk I'm willing to listen. You can go ahead and pm me if you want.

*hugs* I hope you get better. And your not a useless pice of shit. You show that you want to help friends, and even if they don't want it as long as it's put out there it's useful. Sometimes people have a hard time accepting help, but it makes them feel better knowing that the offer is there even if they don't take it. And that's what makes a good friend.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey I want to hear if you want to say more about what is going on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.