I don't want to fail this time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pollo, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I have done one attempt with OD and I am willing to do another one. I just need a mercyful advice on the amount that I have to take. I don't want to fail and keep alive but retarded or as a vegetal.
    Please I need to be sure I will end it all.

2. NoWayForward

NoWayForward Member

More than you can find or hold in your tummy, that's how much....

Unreliable method. Medicines available in this country are designed to be very difficult to do this with.

Take, for example, a popular painkiller consisting of a mixture of hydrocodone (what people want to OD on) and Tylenol. The reason for the Tylenol is so someone would be in the hospital for liver failure from the Tylenol, but unable to die from the other ingredient at that dosage.

My judgement: OD not for the serious. Sorry.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I would consider becoming spiritually alive before killing my physical body. You will see results. Blessings..

4. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I agree with Nowayforward, more trouble than it's worth. Some people get caught in time and/or some damage their organs. Some people just feel lousy and throw them up.

What's going on? Would you like to talk about it?

5. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

So what would be a serious and more lethal way? how should I mix the meds?

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I would not kill myself in anyway. Life is short enough as it is and I know that there is no way to find out, but to live to find out what is in store for me. I do not question your sincerity inthe matter, but no one here or anywhere else should help you do such a thing.EVER. I do not suggest any way to kill yourself, but I do have suggestions on how to live. :)

7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Pollo,

PLEASE stop! I beg you to stay here with us. No MORE TALK LIKE THAT,PLEASE!!!! I will talk to you if you need a friend. PLEASE NO MORE OF THAT. You need love and hope and we will give you both. Stay and be our friend.PLEASE pray for help. I am praying for you. Be here and be loved. PLEASE I BEG YOU STAY HERE WHERE YOU WILL BE LOVED!!!!

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.