I Dont want to give up...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CJ87, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJ87

CJ87 Member

I dunno what to write here, Im so lost. Part of me just wants to fly of that bridge because thats the only way I think I can truly be set free, that it can't happen in this life. My heads a mess, mostly from being emotionally bashed around by girls, I know the problems might run deeper than that but that is what hurts the most. It could be from stuff like not knowing where Im going or even who I am but the real pain I feel is from wanting to be with someone who cares about me as much as I care about them. I just get that weightless feelin you know, like someone is tryin to pull ur heart out. Its pathetic I know, sometimes I wish I was asexual! Im not the kind of guy that falls for a girl easily, but when I do I fall hard. A hopeless romantic in the true sense. I know that from the point of view of a proffesional/shrink/whatever this is probably the least of my problems as I'm bipolar, but really screw Meds and all that other shit, Im a person not a set of chemicals and this is what is hurting for me now. Sorry guys.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nothing says you have to take meds! Why would you get them filled if your not going to take them. You at least should see a therapist!! They can teach you coping skills.
    I know what you are talking about when it comes to getting screwed. The last one I was with got me for $18,000. That put a big hurting on me financialy. She also didn't make my truck payment for three months.So I lost it!!
    Be patient, someone will come along and ring your bell. I hope you aren't thinking it's the end of the world. Just don't wear your heart on your sleeve. It is to easy to knock it off into the dirt.(been there done that). I wish you the best and if you need to talk you can PM me.:chopper:

3. CJ87

CJ87 Member

Hey man, thanx I think ur rite, that is really good advice. Fortunately no girls have stolen any money from me yet, just my heart :sad:. I know what u mean about heart on ur shoulder, Im probably way too sensitive at least under the hard exterior. Girls just do weird things to me I guess, and no not the way ur thinkin :wink:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

O.k. CJ. Just take it slow, and find out more about them before you get hot and heavy about you two together. Myself I have given up on relationships. I am at the age now where it doesn't matter anymore. I have isolated for so long it is my norm! I have gotten to the point where I like my isolation because that is what I am use to. I have my dog that is the only love I need. My daughter and grandaughter are moving back here on the 28th. It scares me because I never got to grow with her. She is all grown up now and has her own ways of doing stuff. Well at least I will be able to grow with my grandaughter. Good luck CJ and keep posting, we are here for you!!:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.