i don't want to go on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Buggle, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buggle

Buggle New Member

I am feeling really low today. I don't want to go on. I hate everything about myself. The only reason i am not killing myself is that i don't want my kids to know the stigma of having a parent die to suicide.

Any reason to live though right?

I took *Mod Edit: Methods* hoping it would give me some pain so i knew i was alive but even they are not working.

My partner is asleep next to me, snoring. I don't think he knows how much pain i am in.He does know i deleted facebook though :(
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you any professional help for your depression not just the stigma you would pass on You would also pass on the suicidal trait to your children they too could chose that path it is proven I do hope you reach out for help You did here do so in real life as well
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, have you tried talking to your partner about how you truly feel? It's better to get it out there in the open so that you can get the help you need. :hugs:
  4. GreySilence

GreySilence Well-Known Member

As Petal said, you should definitely talk to your partner about things. They might be dense, but would be willing to help if they knew what you were going through! so yeah, get it out there and things might turn around so much.

Having had children, you have to be responsible and not kill yourself, or it's totally unfair for them. Try to think about your partner too, if you die- they'll probably be devastated. I'm sure there's at least some things in this world you love and enjoy. Most of the time, it's easy to forget about those things when the going gets rough. If you feel bad about the way you are, try to improve yourself; If you can't improve, then at least be proud that you try to.

Keep searching for happiness, you might find it someday! giving up will negate all chances for you to ever be happy again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.