I dont want to go on

unnoticed

I dont even know why im writing this right now. Im alone in the house crying and I dont see the point of trying anymore. Yeah i come on here trying to cheer people up in chat but I feel hated anyway. And unwanted. So why do I even keep trying? Im really not ok right now. I just want it all to end. Maybe i should just SH again.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
please try not to sh it only makes things worse in the long run. and you are wanted here on SF so please keep talking because we are listening and we do care about you. i hope your day gets better.

mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
you didn't piss me off. try talking about something positive and try to be friendly to people and they will respond to you. nobody is going to judge you here. i hope you can start to make friends here and be more positive about yourself.

mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i don't know what happened in chat but you're doing fine here. and it's possible that you say the wrong thing sometimes but then don't we all do that sometime? nobody will hold that against you or hate or dislike you for it. try being yourself and people will like you for who you are. also try the different threads and post on the ones that apply to you or that you like. you can also use my inbox anytime you want to talk or vent. you sound like a good person and i'll be happy to talk with you anytime. i hope you feel better soon.

mike...*hug*shake

Always Hopeless

I dont even know why im writing this right now. Im alone in the house crying and I dont see the point of trying anymore. Yeah i come on here trying to cheer people up in chat but I feel hated anyway. And unwanted. So why do I even keep trying? Im really not ok right now. I just want it all to end. Maybe i should just SH again.
You're not unwanted and I doubt that anyone on here hates you. I certainly don't. I enjoy talking with you in the chats.

iloverachel

An outcast, forgotten and excluded by society
*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00