I don't want to go to a crisis center!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by elvinchild, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

My boyfriend keeps trying to take me to a crisis center. I've told him I think about suicide but also have explained that I don't plan to attempt it any time soon, if at all, because I want to try every possible treatment for my condition first. He still insists it is a crisis and if I ever reach out to him late at night when I'm not feeling well he drives over to my house and tries to make me go to a crisis center! I don't want to because I don't know what they do, but I know I don't want to be medicated (already tried that), and I've already got a therapist and a natural health doctor who just ran a bunch of blood tests on me to figure out how I can feel better emotionally. So going to a crisis center doesn't make sense, they couldn't do anything that people aren't already doing for me and I'm NOT going to kill myself. WTF. ahhhh.

I really don't want to go, I'm afraid they'll force me to do things I don't want to, and I don't want to stay overnight at some strange place. It sounds like a traumatic event in itself.

Ughhhhh and now my boyfriend is really mad at me because I told him not to come... meh :-(

2. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

whoops I actually didn't mean to post this here I meant to post it in the rant forum. I don't know how to move it? lol

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

A mod can move it for you. hope you're feeling better for getting that off your chest though :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.